Since 1891, St. Joseph’s School for the Blind has been providing specialized services to individuals with visual impairments across New Jersey. Founded by the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace, the school is comprised of severak programs, such as: Early Intervention, In District Support Services, School for the Blind, Adult Services and Concordia Learning Center.


Please join our mailing list